Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am restoring my 1966 Coupe. I am in the middle of replacing the old suspension and rear axle. I have the original 6 cylinder rearend, leaf springs, drums, etc. Does anyone know if I can sell them somewhere or is ebay my best bet? Is there even a market for 6 cylinder original parts, if so where?

·
Registered
51 Posts
welll if i needed them i wold buy them im restoring my 1966 mustang 6cyl but i would try to put them on ebay and a local add paper or something . there are other out there who might be looking for parts for there 6cyl to aid them .

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Aaron,

There is definitely a market for Classic Mustang six cylinder parts. We have a free Mustang Classifieds section where you can list your Mustang parts for sale. When you post classified ads in our classifieds section a small green dollar sign "$" will appear in your member profile page and in all of your posts, letting members know you have parts for sale. When they click on the $ sign, a list of your classified ads will display.

If you would like to post your parts for sale in our classifieds section, here is the link:

Mustang Classifieds - Mustang Parts & Mustangs For Sale

Good luck with your restoration and sale of your parts!

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Don't forget the almighty craigslist. Try finding a local parts meet. For example, starting tomorrow and running all weekend here in Pittsburgh is the Pittsburgh Partsarama. I am going and hoping to pick up either a set of 66 mustang fog lights, or a 1965 mustang grille and corral w/ bars for my 66 (I like the look of the 65 grille better), and a 1970 pop open gas cap, which fits the 66 because my security cable was snapped by a gas station attendant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.