Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
I just installed the Agent 47 grille. It's very high quality. If the mirrors are of the same caliber, I'd say the quality is right up there. I wouldn't mind a set of these myself.

·
Premium Member
1965 Mustang coupe
72,878 Posts
I just installed the Agent 47 grille. It's very high quality. If the mirrors are of the same caliber, I'd say the quality is right up there. I wouldn't mind a set of these myself.
If they weren't so darned expensive I probably would have pulled the trigger already. :so

·
Registered
87 Posts
My son just put a set of these on his 2005 V6. He had them painted gloss black to match the car (instead of the flat black look). The fit and finish are perfect, they OEM quality or better. The installation instructions were complete and accurate. I think they look awesome from all angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Those look fantastic. Where's my credit card? :)
I can't help you with that one, but when you find it, send me an image (front and back of course). Oh, and that little 3 digit code, I'll need that too... ;)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
My son just put a set of these on his 2005 V6. He had them painted gloss black to match the car (instead of the flat black look). The fit and finish are perfect, they OEM quality or better. The installation instructions were complete and accurate. I think they look awesome from all angles.
Well in one of my previous threads I was gathering opinions on these mirrors. Now that I have seen those pictures these are going on my list of things to do. Those look excellent.....much better than the bulky stock mirrors...

·
Registered
210 Posts
I ordered mine as well as the grill they offer.

The new Agent 47 mirrors come in a form that doesn't require paint if I remember correctly....

·
Registered
87 Posts
The new Agent 47 mirrors come in a form that doesn't require paint if I remember correctly....
I saw his out of the box before paint and they were a flat, matte black but smooth with no texture (unlike the 'truck mirrors' Ford provides). I think on most any car other than black, the A47s would look fine unpainted (as long as that's the look you want), but the flat black against a glossy black car wasn't what he wanted.

I really like the shape and style of these, but I don't think they would look nearly as good against my screaming yellow as they would with most other colors. Gloss black would be too much contrast, flat black isn't 'shiny' (and the wife likes shiny), body-color would be too much yellow (screaming to loud). So as much as I like his, I'll probably go with the yellow half-covers over the stock mirrors. Or just wait and ponder some more....

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i like them but i am not really willing to spend that much $$$$ on them. For now i will enjoy how awesome they look on your mustangs :D

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I love my Agent 47 mirrors. I purchased mine pre-painted from Silver Horse Racing. Feel they go well with my theme.

-danny
Damn....those really look great. I'm sold !

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
I've had them for a number of months now; they're easy to install and, IMHO, look very "sleek" in comparison to the OEM along with being more functional.

·
Registered
10,876 Posts
I do like how they look on our cars. I might be doing it down the road. I do like my mirror accent covers for right now.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.