Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in birmingham and i don't know of anyone near by that can do a retune the local dyno doesn't do anything except HP/TQ readings you have to bring someone with you to tune it which is a little ****** i have a superchip installed b/c i bought it when i first got the car instead of a tuner b/c i didn't know any better but when i get NOS and 3.73's i'm going to need it retuned....what do i do?

M

·
0 Posts
ItsaV6iswear! said:
I'm in birmingham and i don't know of anyone near by that can do a retune the local dyno doesn't do anything except HP/TQ readings you have to bring someone with you to tune it which is a little ****** i have a superchip installed b/c i bought it when i first got the car instead of a tuner b/c i didn't know any better but when i get NOS and 3.73's i'm going to need it retuned....what do i do?

I have a tuner here that can do mail order tune which are pretty dead on and its SCT. You will get a tuner plus custom tunes that u can change to certain degrees on your own. He tuned my car and I liked it every much. He is a great guy and an authorized SCT dealer. If u want his info, pm me!

·
Registered
102 Posts
how do you go about finding someone in your area that can "tune" your car? I would like to know that i am getting the most amount of hp from my car as possible. Also is it typical that you get more hp from a guy "tuning" your car. I called a guy from some place nearby called Chicane and he told me for my 2000 gt he would charge 200.00 for a tune up. is it worth it? I would ask more question from the guy but i dont want to sound stupid and have him jack me for money. Although i have been told by many that chicane has a great rep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.