Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had been waiting for Pro5.0 to get their shifter out for our cars and they have. They were the shite in fox bodies I hear. I can not find any reviews for it in our cars. Anyone have one and care to discuss the ups/downs of this shifter?

·
Registered
183 Posts
If I recall, there was an article about it in the recent MMFF mag.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fin1 said:
If I recall, there was an article about it in the recent MMFF mag.
Yep, That's why I posted, I figured someone had one by now... I will keep an ear open and post what I hear.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have the Pro.50

I gave a review of the shifter on another site. I will give you the brief version. It is hands down the best shifter for the new stangs. I have personal experience as I have had both the tri-ax and the hurst on my car and they are not even in the same league as the 5.0 - All the other shifters are modified version of the stock shifter and this thing is completely different size and construction wise. Here's a couple pics right before my install. You can get them from JPC for $299.95 + Shipping

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chevykiller said:
I gave a review of the shifter on another site. I will give you the brief version. It is hands down the best shifter for the new stangs. I have personal experience as I have had both the tri-ax and the hurst on my car and they are not even in the same league as the 5.0 - All the other shifters are modified version of the stock shifter and this thing is completely different size and construction wise. Here's a couple pics right before my install. You can get them from JPC for $299.95 + Shipping
Like I said! We need you here! Thanks for the info on this shifter. I had been waiting to get one because I knew their reputation was outstanding. Thank you for answering my post.:worship
I will get one coming!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts