Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on my way home on the freeway cruzin 65 with the a/c on. out of no where a riced out honda prelude revs and takes off. i start laughing then i think to myself "i got to show the ricer stangs do mess around" . i turn my HID's on and catch up to him, make my rpm's shoot up and rev'd him ( this was no ordinary rev my tb spacer makes a turbo sound ) the sound of my exhaust and tb made him piss himself :laugh: he slowed down and didn't want none.

this proves that those dumb ricers driving around are just noisy pieces of junk.

·
Registered
169 Posts
You sure you weren't in an Oregon small town last Sunday? Driving home from Safeway with my wife, a red GT with a young punk driving tried to get me to indulge in the old stop light gran prix. As if I'd go anyway, but with groceries that included eggs & milk in the trunk, I wasn't about to indulge.

Too bad the cop a few cars back turned off, I'm sure he'd have enjoyed watching the GT launch as much as I did.

Still, I imagined the guy coming to one of these sites and bragging that he'd "killed" a Bullitt from the stoplight...:laugh:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt race him i revd him to let him know my car is no joke, and to make him respect mustangs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts