Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heyy guys,

I havent seen any other posts on this and if there are some that I missed than sorry, but I watched the movie Gran Torino (with Clint Eastwood) the other day and I was wondering, any of you other guys that watched it have trouble trying not to laugh hysterically at the car the "gangsters" were driving in?! I was watching it with my parents and my little brothers and they got mad at me because I honestly laughed for ten minutes the first time I saw the car. I mean the wing on the back looked like it was made for a 747. And then the exhaust hahahahaha. WOW!

Please reply if you also noticed this..

·
Registered
174 Posts
I thought it was great too man. lol

·
Registered
568 Posts
I really want to see that movie, but haven't yet. It looked awesome from the previews!

When I do, I'll keep an eye out for that ricer!

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
oh you cant miss the ricer!!!! I was cracking up!!

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
i cracked up just watching the previews of it

·
Registered
20 Posts
It was pretty funny. I think Clint summed up the way a car should be treated pretty well at the end. Good movie.
ditto. we thought the ricer in the movie was a rather good example of the crap these kids do to some of these cars.
loved the way clint told him to take care of the car at the end. also the look on his selfish little granddaughters face!
what a good movie!!!!!:happyhapp

·
0 Posts
I, as well, liked the movie and thought that the ricers were hysterical!:gringreen

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
...I honestly laughed for ten minutes the first time I saw the car...
Me too!! :laugh:

"don't put a big gay spoiler on it" + the granddaughter's face = hilarious!!
:heha::heha::heha::heha::heha::heha::heha::heha:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.