Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fortunately for my well being, i haven't seen very many riced out mustangs. But i've come across this one a few times and thought i'd share how bad it really is with you guys. It may have already been posted here but god, this thing is awful. Feel free to post your ricer pictures here for some good old trash talking! :bigthumbsup Also, if you've got any creative "silly ricer" sayings or something like it, throw em' up! The best one i've ever heard has got to be: Silly ricer, useless wings are for penguins. :gringreen

Attachments

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
You know why ricers have those big wings on the back? So when their car breaks down they can push it home like a big a** shopping cart. :gringreen

·
Registered
704 Posts
hahahaha great joke! I dont have a pic but i drove by a 1996 mustang V6 with a big fart cannon on the back and a nice wing to go with it. Man did i feel bad for that car

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Haha that's a good one. A few weeks ago I saw one with a giant wing, lowered way too much, an obviously ricer body kit still primed, and with those tribal decals on the side. It was hideous I wish I was able to get a picture. Oh and it had a lot of stickers too, because they make the car faster :gringreen

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
That is pretty hideous. If you want to see many tasteless body junk:

MrBodykit.com, The Most Diverse Mustang Bodykits and Mustang Aftermarket Parts on the Planet

^ I have heard terrible reports about their customer service too.
I have never gotten why anyone would want a body kit. They cost a lot of money after paint, and they don't make the car any faster. Actually, they technically make it slower because they weigh more. If a car's body looks from the factory doesn't excite you, get a different car.
But oh well, what do I know? :smoke:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
why someone would take a poor defenseless mustang and do that to it is beyond me. ive seen to many around where i live with bodykits, neons, huge spoilers and stickers everywhere.

·
Registered
912 Posts
well depending on what your doing the right body kit is a good thing, dont buy one for looks, you buy them to reduce drag, and add downforce, along with giving the car a smooth underside, otherwise its a waste and looks stupid.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Any aerodynamic effects by changing little body parts (like the bumper, side skirts, ect.) won't even be measurable until over 100mph, and I don't know of a single "body kit" that is designed with this in mind. I know of splitters and spoilers that are designed with positive aerodynamic effects in mind, but they certainly aren't part of any stupid "body kit."

·
Registered
46 Posts
that is the most awful looking thing i have ever seen! people with taste like that should have their ass kicked repeatedly

·
Registered
232 Posts
That really is disgusting as hell! I've seen a few riced out foxes and sn-95's in my area, usually driven by mexicans[no offense]. Thats just my observation. I saw a white stang on pass time with a nissan gtr badge on it. I was like wtf are they doing putting that pos on tv!

·
Registered
359 Posts
The other day i saw a nice black 98 cobra with chrome cobra wheels and everything! Also was lowerd real nice and had some fat Nitto drag radials on it and looked so perfect! It wasnt untill he drove away did i here a loud lawnmower sound and saw a huge single exhaust tip pointing down in the back!!!! :ahhhhh I then realized it was a 98 v6 with cobra badges, cobra wheels, and the legit cobra bumpers with fog lights and everything! but a stock v6 with most likley a cut up exhausts to make it sound like a civic. Wtff is wrong with people!? :madas:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts