Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting some 18's soon and I was wondering what kind of offset would look good and come out to the fender nicely, and secondly wouldn't rub up front. I see a lot of people are going 10" wide in the back and less (8.5 to 9) in the front. I was thinking of going 10" up front and back. But if that will be an issue with rubbing, I can always go narrower in front. Will 10's fit up front at all without problems? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
208 Posts
monk99 said:
I was thinking of getting some 18's soon and I was wondering what kind of offset would look good and come out to the fender nicely, and secondly wouldn't rub up front. I see a lot of people are going 10" wide in the back and less (8.5 to 9) in the front. I was thinking of going 10" up front and back. But if that will be an issue with rubbing, I can always go narrower in front. Will 10's fit up front at all without problems? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I have 18X9's.. 25mm offset.. and i like them...

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
monk99 said:
I have 19's

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
delurker said:
18x8 front with +49mm, 18x9.5 rear with +43mm:
delurker, I really like that setup you have! I like a good amout of lip showing. Does anybody know how to convert offset in mm to backspacing in inches?
I'm curious what something like 45mm would equal in backspacing inches.

G

·
Poonstan said:
I have 20x8.5 in the front with a +34mm offset and 20x10 in the rear with a +40mm offset.
How do the 20's ride regarding bumps and road noise? How much power loss can you feel afterwards? Do the rears hook or spin under launch?

Your Pony sure looks sw33t. Black was my second choice but, my 67 Dodge GT was black and my 2001 Lariat F-150 is black, real nice color though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts