Ford Mustang Forum banner

Rim Spinners

20K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Kal-el4 
G
#1 ·
Hello, I really enjoy my Bullitts but, didn't care for the centers so I modded these myself today.

redfire_dave has done these with a different center, I went with these;

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
R3dF1r3 said:
Hello, I really enjoy my Bullitts but, didn't care for the centers so I modded these myself today.

redfire_dave has done these with a different center, I went with these;
Not sure what to look at. Did you mod the spinners or the center logo?

#4 ·
For a moment there I thought you put spinners (wheels) on! haha. those look pretty sharp. they kinda remind me of an old James Bond movie where the wheel had spinner centers and the axle popped out and cut up the other cars tire :kooky:

G
#6 ·
Gig4Fun said:
Not sure what to look at. Did you mod the spinners or the center logo?
Lmao. Yes.

I popped out the stock FORD blue ovals, and added the 3 spoked Cobra spinners. These in no way resemble the Ford V6 plastic ones, they are solid chrome and work on a slip clutch basis for firm rotation to desired positions.

G
#7 ·
discofan said:
R3dF1R3,

Nice job...

The spinners look great...

How's the 4.10s doing???

Dave :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
Sup bruh?
Good news; the 4.10's are pure ownage with Zero noise nor issues.
Bad news; I really don't know why I need a S/C now, but, I want one anyways...

:yakyak: :bouncer

G
#9 ·
martimus said:
Ahh... the BRS knock-off's. :winks

I've got a set too and am truly impressed by the quality. Did ya know they just came out with an adapter to allow them to accept the 05 center caps?
Yeah, I got the full kit. I enjoyed knocking out the "old" center caps...

:shiny:

#10 ·
R3dF1r3 said:
Lmao. Yes.

I popped out the stock FORD blue ovals, and added the 3 spoked Cobra spinners. These in no way resemble the Ford V6 plastic ones, they are solid chrome and work on a slip clutch basis for firm rotation to desired positions.
hahaha... I read the post too carefully I guess... hahahaha
Very nice look indeed. Russ

#11 ·
is there any way to leave on the center cap and take off the spinners?I love that center but have never cared for the spinners.sorry jmo.:)

G
#12 ·
Hey no worry's man, if ya don't like 'em that's kool.

The 2005 emblems are a particular size, they do not match the 2004 and earlier emblem size, nor the aftermarkets. The answer is no, the larger Cobra emblems I have won't fit in the stock hole.

Pretty much need a different aftermarket rim to make the emblems go larger.

#13 ·
R3dF1r3 said:
Hey no worry's man, if ya don't like 'em that's kool.

The 2005 emblems are a particular size, they do not match the 2004 and earlier emblem size, nor the aftermarkets. The answer is no, the larger Cobra emblems I have won't fit in the stock hole.

Pretty much need a different aftermarket rim to make the emblems go larger.
Thanks.Are the ford emblems coming on the blades??:shrug

#14 ·
my KNOCKOFFS

Heya,
Not sure why you call them spinners. THey are called Knock-offs. Here is some pics of mine.

Attachments

#15 ·
boltzman said:
Thanks.Are the ford emblems coming on the blades??:shrug
The blades will have the tri-bar pony center cap.

#16 ·
AMG said:
The blades will have the tri-bar pony center cap.
Thank you:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.