Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im back.. none of u prolly remember me but i came here awhile back asking about dual exhaust... well i got some on my car and ive had alot of people say they sound nice.. alot of ppl ask if its a v8 cause of the sound

but thats besides the point...

i saved up some more money and i was thinkin about getting some rims...

wats the largest size u can get on a 94 mustang?? someone told me 18's where the largest size u can get but i was askin the pro's cause u guys no everything lol thanks

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
white_stang said:
hey guys im back.. none of u prolly remember me but i came here awhile back asking about dual exhaust... well i got some on my car and ive had alot of people say they sound nice.. alot of ppl ask if its a v8 cause of the sound

but thats besides the point...

i saved up some more money and i was thinkin about getting some rims...

wats the largest size u can get on a 94 mustang?? someone told me 18's where the largest size u can get but i was askin the pro's cause u guys no everything lol thanks
I wouldn't go over 17". The weight and the rotational mass will suck all the acceleration out of the car.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but i dont want a fast mustang... theres so many mustangs here that are faster and gas is way to much for me to be messin around

but we have another problem now so i might not get rims lol

when im drivin down the road my rpms are low and all the sudden it will get into neutral... i dont get it?? somethin wrong with my gears or transmition or wat??? ill be goin like 40 and juts a nice steady pace and itl just kick in and then i try to go and it just revs the engine and then like a sec. later my car jumps and freakin breaks my neck... anyone have this ever happen to their car?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
white_stang said:
but i dont want a fast mustang... theres so many mustangs here that are faster and gas is way to much for me to be messin around

but we have another problem now so i might not get rims lol

when im drivin down the road my rpms are low and all the sudden it will get into neutral... i dont get it?? somethin wrong with my gears or transmition or wat??? ill be goin like 40 and juts a nice steady pace and itl just kick in and then i try to go and it just revs the engine and then like a sec. later my car jumps and freakin breaks my neck... anyone have this ever happen to their car?
The weight of the wheels will also kill your gas mileage.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
white_stang said:
yea tthats true...

http://www.mustangtuning.com/chromesaleen.html
i saw those.. it says it would fit a 94 but i dunno.. i got duals onthe back and u think it would come close to those???

and i gotta fix that other problem first cause i want my car to run lol
There's no interference with dual exhaust.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.