Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know that July18,at Road America, Elkhart lake, Wis.,is Mustang Day. A big vintage auto racing event is being held the 16-`19 of July and the whole thing is sponsered by Ford. All DRIVERS of Mustangs get in free(50$ fee at gate). There will be a special "Mustang Corral" parking area for all Mustangs. Lots of cool Ford exhibits as well as vendors tht will be open all day. The best part is the touring of the 4 mile road course in your Stang which, I am told is an absolute gas! During the practice sessions for the race participants, one can see alot of history going around the track such as original GT350R,s, Trans am stangs,Cobras and more. Check the Road America website for all details.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have you ever been there?? This looks amazing....so for real, if we drive our rides we get in free and do not have to pay the $80 admission fee for Saturday?? Vendors??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that July18,at Road America, Elkhart lake, Wis.,is Mustang Day. A big vintage auto racing event is being held the 16-`19 of July and the whole thing is sponsered by Ford. All DRIVERS of Mustangs get in free(50$ fee at gate). There will be a special "Mustang Corral" parking area for all Mustangs. Lots of cool Ford exhibits as well as vendors tht will be open all day. The best part is the touring of the 4 mile road course in your Stang which, I am told is an absolute gas! During the practice sessions for the race participants, one can see alot of history going around the track such as original GT350R,s, Trans am stangs,Cobras and more. Check the Road America website for all details.
very tempting, but it is a long drive from detroit

·
Registered
39 Posts
According to the site, at 6:05 p.m. Saturday is the parade lap. I am very interested and need to make up my mind pretty quick.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm going to try. Don't think anything is going on that weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.