Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really wanting to get some people together and either rent out a road course for a track day. The track that i was wanting to rent is The European Rally School--- gorally.com check out the Bradford Long Course road track. It would be cheaper if we can get a some people together, not just mustangs, and rent the track as a private session vs just showing up for a open track day. Is anyone game???? The course is in Stark, FL. Wanting to go before the summer is gone.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Steeda is building a track at their new facility in valdosta ga---or southgeorgia motorsports has an oval and dragstrip---also located near valdosta ga.

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
thats funny, me and 05 horse were thinking of doing the same, too bad we're 1000 miles away from you!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tekar. i am not sure, but from what i understand. the steeda track is not going to be open to the public. maybe the oval and the drag, but not the road course. besides if you looked at the track that i was talking about, it is longer and only about 3 hrs from you. lol

ohh bullet. let me know if you ever make it out here to the southeast. lol

·
Registered
4,217 Posts
ohh bullet. let me know if you ever make it out here to the southeast. lol
will do! :bigthumbsup my cousin goes to school at Alabama U, and she is going to graduate soon, i might take a nice long road trip!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.