Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to drive into Kansas City yesterday for a meeting. Afterward, went to the new Bass Pro Shop, got what we wanted, and then headed home.

I was stuck in the right hand lane, with cars to my left, so I could NOT move over.

A new YELLOW Chevy Cobalt with dealers tag, and a young girl driving, along with the dealer, (I assume), comes barrelling out and almost takes my passenger side out !!!! I seen what was coming, I couldn't speed up,because of cars ahead of me, and I coouldn't slow down, because of cars behind me.

Well, the girl gives me a one finger salute !!!!!! :so SO, I get the opportunity, to follow them to the dealership. :gringreen

I then pull up behind the car, and I ask if the Chevy dealership, besides selling cars, offers as an option, driver courtesy classes, along with drivers training!?!? The salesman gets lippy, and I told him, to shut up, that I was addressing the "driver". The young girl said that I needed to learn courtesy, for incoming traffic. I told her to get her hand book, and to re-read the part about advancing into traffic, where it says to do so with caution !!!!

Got in my car and I left !!!!!!!!

NOT a kill story, but I almost got hit !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
People who cant drive doin stuff like that (which i see EVERYDAY) just irritates me, one of my pet peeves i guess you could say. Im glad you followed them back and told them off, bet it felt good. Hope ya left tire marks on you way out haha.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah, no tire marks, I just bought them, and I figured that they'd call the cops on me if I did. (NEVER trust ANYONE that drives a Chubby, or is considering buying one !!!!!!!!! :nogrinner )

·
Registered
225 Posts
MustangGT/CSowner

I guess they figured they could afford to be cocky, since you were not going to buy one of their cars anyway. :D

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i had to drive like a little old lady when i was test driving a mustang GT vert (not mine)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Had to drive into Kansas City yesterday for a meeting. Afterward, went to the new Bass Pro Shop, got what we wanted, and then headed home.

I was stuck in the right hand lane, with cars to my left, so I could NOT move over.

A new YELLOW Chevy Cobalt with dealers tag, and a young girl driving, along with the dealer, (I assume), comes barrelling out and almost takes my passenger side out !!!! I seen what was coming, I couldn't speed up,because of cars ahead of me, and I coouldn't slow down, because of cars behind me.

Well, the girl gives me a one finger salute !!!!!! :so SO, I get the opportunity, to follow them to the dealership. :gringreen

I then pull up behind the car, and I ask if the Chevy dealership, besides selling cars, offers as an option, driver courtesy classes, along with drivers training!?!? The salesman gets lippy, and I told him, to shut up, that I was addressing the "driver". The young girl said that I needed to learn courtesy, for incoming traffic. I told her to get her hand book, and to re-read the part about advancing into traffic, where it says to do so with caution !!!!

Got in my car and I left !!!!!!!!

NOT a kill story, but I almost got hit !!!!!!!!
Hahaha, good one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.