Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey rockin, i guess i got so busy i didnt notice you hit the "top dog" status. i did however notice how blinged out your car is getting, and the new avatar :winks welcome to the club. i didnt see a post on it so i made one. if there is one somewhere else and i just missed it then sorry about that. always looking for a reason to use the party dudes :gringreen
:celebration::party:letsparty:partydance

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
My 2 First Friends, Rockin Blues and a Mustangrocks:bigthumbsup Congrats Rockin, no wonder you been Posting a-lot lately, needed that Top Dog Status:gringreen

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
hey rockin, i guess i got so busy i didnt notice you hit the "top dog" status. i did however notice how blinged out your car is getting, and the new avatar :winks welcome to the club. i didnt see a post on it so i made one. if there is one somewhere else and i just missed it then sorry about that. always looking for a reason to use the party dudes :gringreen
:celebration::party:letsparty:partydance
Thanks Mike,Got along ways to catch you, It is getting close as far as the bling goes :gringreen Nothing really special left to do really, I am liking the way it looks though, thanks again :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
My 2 First Friends, Rockin Blues and a Mustangrocks:bigthumbsup Congrats Rockin, no wonder you been Posting a-lot lately, needed that Top Dog Status:gringreen
Thanks Ron, I have been posting like crazy, I thought I would never get there , I appreciate all your input :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Thanks Ron, I have been posting like crazy, I thought I would never get there , I appreciate all your input :bigthumbsup:bigthumbsup
I guess you need 4,000 Post to be a TOP DOG, looks like it's gonna take me awhile, another 2 years or so. I figure by then My 07 will have about 13,000 miles on it:gringreen
I better get Posting
Again, Congrat's Rockin:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
My mother in law buys me "Big Dog" shirts each time she goes to her condo at Myrtle Beach. Not the same as Top Dog, but I still think you deserve a Big Dog shirt :bigthumbsup

I'll put in a request next time she goes and send you one with the Big Dogs driving Mustangs (she keeps buying me ones with Camaros on it for some reason...).

Congrats my friend!!

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
My mother in law buys me "Big Dog" shirts each time she goes to her condo at Myrtle Beach. Not the same as Top Dog, but I still think you deserve a Big Dog shirt :bigthumbsup

I'll put in a request next time she goes and send you one with the Big Dogs driving Mustangs (she keeps buying me ones with Camaros on it for some reason...).

Congrats my friend!!
Thanks Jamie, I have seen the " Big Dog " shirts they are funny :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Mike,Got along ways to catch you, It is getting close as far as the bling goes :gringreen Nothing really special left to do really, I am liking the way it looks though, thanks again :bigthumbsup
ya man, your car is looking sweet, lots of fancy pants ( ha ha) i mean parts :D but now you have to represent afm by spending time welcoming more new members in introductions, so you`ll be right up there in no time. thanks for your time on the forums and being a all around swell guy. glad your here top dog :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Yeah thanks, I welcome alot of new members but not as many as one of the moderators here Jim293 my friend from California, he is on a mission to be the the Top Top Dog here :gringreen

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Congrats. Again.:bigthumbsup

I don't think I'll ever reach 4k.
Thanks, Yeah I had to keep working at it, but after I got to 3000 it really seemed like forever to get next 1000 :yup: Really 4000 that really is alot of posts when you think about, some of the moderators have 20-40k posts , yikes I will never be there , I made my goal to get TOP DOG monikor and now the rest is gravy :gringreen

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Yeah I had to keep working at it, but after I got to 3000 it really seemed like forever to get next 1000 :yup: Really 4000 that really is alot of posts when you think about, some of the moderators have 20-40k posts , yikes I will never be there , I made my goal to get TOP DOG monikor and now the rest is gravy :gringreen
ya, ive seen jim hammering those welcomes. 4000 is a really lot, i remember when i was shooting for 250, thought i would never get there :) i cant imagine 20-40k. 05horse made 10k, but being laid off in the winters had alot to do with that. i was gonna try to refrain a little when i hit the 4k, not sure what happened :grinroll:

·
Registered
718 Posts
:banana:

Any excuse to par-tay!!! Congrats to Rockin Big Dog, that is a lot of posts.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Most Top Dogs on here are also all-around good people, which makes them even more special :bigthumbsup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts