Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

I am trying to upload pics of my Stang.. I can't figure out how to do it :scratchchin .. I made an album I think.. Seems silly I can work on my girl Ella and can't figure out how to show her to you all.... Someone please help..:weeps

Thanks... Amy

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
:confused:

I am trying to upload pics of my Stang.. I can't figure out how to do it :scratchchin .. I made an album I think.. Seems silly I can work on my girl Ella and can't figure out how to show her to you all.... Someone please help..:weeps

Thanks... Amy
If you go to advanced button next to SUBMIT REPLY, you will page down and see another button MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. Click on that and hit brows and go to the folder on your pc your pics are in and click on each pic you want to load. The must be under 1mg per pic. then click the UP LAOD and then hit Submit Reply and your just posted your pics.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
Well it took me two try to get it loaded to my gallery.

You go to MY PROFILES and under My Gallery Profile. then just follow the directions. You need to put the year of the car and then a description in the blocks below where you brows your computer.

You may have to do it more then once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts