Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have officially decided to start my super charge build I have decided the Super charger I want is the Kenne Bell 2.1, I need to know peoples opinions on what is the best rotating assembly I can buy to be able to handle the power, also I have Hitechs stage II cams is this going to present a problem with adding a blower ??

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I dunno if there is a "best"...but good forged Mahle pistons and h beam manley rods with a Cobra forged crank could take about anything...
You might consider buying an assembled shortblock from MMR or Livernois, a swap is much faster than a build and you can sell the one you have...good luck, I love my KB Cobra, but I have to add that by the time you do all that you could sell your car add the mod money and have a Terminator which is a much better car than a modded GT...it's what I would have done if I had it to do over...the fuel system, brakes, suspension and transmission all have to be upgraded as well to match the power of the blown engine...it takes buckets of CASH...
Good luck

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Will Someone please stop being a complete ass :?:

especially since i wasn't even thinking about that fact when i posted this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was simply requesting that one of our friendly mods put your thread somewhere where you could get some advice from people who may have actually done something like you have planned. I don't see how this translates into being an ass, but okay....
If you would rather leave a 4.6 question in the 5.0 section and get a bunch of idle comments, be my guest.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was simply requesting that one of our friendly mods put your thread somewhere where you could get some advice from people who may have actually done something like you have planned. I don't see how this translates into being an ass, but okay....
If you would rather leave a 4.6 question in the 5.0 section and get a bunch of idle comments, be my guest.

It's how you worded it could have just as easily suggested that I move the post myself, without sounding so sarcastic and annoyed, that I posted in the 5.0 thread. I do apologize for saying that though, that did take things to far and for that I am sorry.

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
It's how you worded it could have just as easily suggested that I move the post myself, without sounding so sarcastic and annoyed, that I posted in the 5.0 thread. I do apologize for saying that though, that did take things to far and for that I am sorry.
I'm sorry, didn't mean for it to come across like that. My apologizes, no hard feelings. We all make posting mistakes, I have my fair share of them :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm sorry, didn't mean for it to come across like that. My apologizes, no hard feelings. We all make posting mistakes, I have my fair share of them :)

It's all good I was having a rough day then too, So once again i apoligize and yes no hard feelings.:nogrinner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts