Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i may very well get to drive a roush 427R at my local ford dealership. thank god for knowing the owner... and i didnt even know they were a roush dealer. now i can get my parts extra cheap!

im soooo damn excited

·
Registered
632 Posts
that's cool...if I owned a dealer that had 427r's I wouldn't let anyone drive one without a credit check!!! He must be a really nice guy!!! R u gonna get to take it out on I40 or I25 and get into it???

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
Congrats on driving my dream car :)

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
My local ford dealer let me drive a 07 Stage 3 Roush. They just took my license.. who would let two 18 yr old kids (at the time) go out for a joyride with out the salesman? Though i did not beat the crap out of it, i didnt feel like paying out the azz for it when i returned.

Even when i got my GT, before any paperwork- he tossed me the keys and i went alone.. I guess he figured, mom n dad where here with him.

·
Registered
632 Posts
My local ford dealer let me drive a 07 Stage 3 Roush. They just took my license.. who would let two 18 yr old kids (at the time) go out for a joyride with out the salesman? Though i did not beat the crap out of it, i didnt feel like paying out the azz for it when i returned.

Even when i got my GT, before any paperwork- he tossed me the keys and i went alone.. I guess he figured, mom n dad where here with him.
What he figured was the Mustang is the best salesman....he had you from 'hello, my name is....'....LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't just drive it.... buy it!

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
What he figured was the Mustang is the best salesman....he had you from 'hello, my name is....'....LOL
True that, my dad didnt even wanna drive it- he let me go and said tell me how it rides.. next thing you know, we signed some papers.. and i was driving it off the showroom floor :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't just drive it.... buy it!
if i wasnt already in debt.... lol

the guy is awesome, all he wants is for me to watch his cat while he's out of town. he also has a boss mustang there he wants me to take for a spin when he gets back

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
They are very nice, but I'm slightly prejudice. For a real treat they need to be taken to a road course, which is what they were made for. But in lieu of that, they'll still give you a high pucker factor.

Finally had mine dyno'd to see what its numbers are stock, 392rwhp, 350tq with 5.94 boost. Thats around 460 at the crank, give or take a few. With a smaller SC pulley, CAI and professional dyno tune, it could be close to 500 > 425 at the wheels.

Did I already say these car are nice!!!! :scratchchin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.