Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A video of me taking my Automatic 2012 GT for a little spin on my break from work. Just in case anyone was wondering what the Roush axle-back sounds like, here you go. The 20-60 pass was at WOT so thats what it sounds like. The video though does NOT do the sound justice though. In person it is louder but the sound and texture of the axle-back is pretty accurate. Mild popping when decelerating which is a plus for me because it reminds me of the old school muscle car sound. A lot of people think it's a bit loud but I must be crazy because I ALWAYS want it louder. But thats just my own opinion of it. Anywho, enjoy the video guys.

‪2012 Grabber Blue GT Late Night Cruise‬‏ - YouTube

leave comments and tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
158 Posts
have roush axel backs. Putting on the lethal off road x pipe right now. I wanted mine louder as well. Will have a video of before and after.

GUNNA BE SO SICK!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Enjoy those Roush Axle backs,i love the sound of mine,i did not want to go to loud just right for me.but if i want to wake the neighbourhood up at 6 am not a problem.LOL.great video.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hey bro, when are you going to post some vids of the off road x pipe you got on there. Curious to see how yours sounds on your vid. and then compare it to my video once I get mine uploaded.

·
Registered
95 Posts
That thing makes some gorgeous music. Too bad you kept hitting all those lights though.

I need to stop watching these videos. I'm stuck between the GT500 and the Roush axlebacks, and each time I listen to a new video I think that one sounds better. Right now obviously the Roush is winning.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I love Roush exhaust as well ! They sounds very nice at WOT and really quiet when just cruising.

Ohh and once i ETS next year i'm coming home to NYC so we are going to have another 5.0 with Roush running aroung :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts