Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished up painting and installing the Roush spoiler and quarter window covers. A little word of advice to all of you do it yourselfers. Order these things pre-painted if you can, or at least send it to a paint shop to get done. After $800 in painp and supplies and a week of Vaca time burnt. I could have had it done for arround $300. Anyway they came out really good and I am still working on the front facia, should complete this week. I will post some pictures when it is installed.

View attachment spoiler.bmp

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dude thats sick.. Might I ask where you got the spoiler?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude thats sick.. Might I ask where you got the spoiler?

American Muscle... Got the window spoiler Front facia and splitter there. Also got the Roush axel backs and air raid CAI and tuner. Spent a pile but getting it there. The spoiler was a good call, I looked at alot of them. If I had it to do again might go with a 1 piece . Drilling in the sides made me a little nervios.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Man I must've scored a deal. I got mine last week for $265 at cjponyparts.com. Hopefully I can get a deal on the paint job. How hard was it to line it up?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man I must've scored a deal. I got mine last week for $265 at cjponyparts.com. Hopefully I can get a deal on the paint job. How hard was it to line it up?

Really not that bad. the templates really make it easy. Little advice loosen the screws like it says on the instructions. I didn't at first, and the expansion is crazy. Everything was cady wompped setting out in the southeast Texas sun at 95 degrees. Good choice love the way it looks.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Looks sweet, nice job :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks sweet, nice job :bigthumbsup

Thanks Rockin' Blue. I just got the front facia painted and will be installing it this weekend. I will post some complete pictures.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'm back. Finally got the front valance painted, but got one issue with it. A big ol drop of sweat dropped in on the final coat of clear. Now I got to wet sand and put one more coat on it in the morning and try to start the install. My 6 bar billit lower grill did come in so I can install it before I put the front end on. Pictures of the install will be coming soon I hope. I did have time to do the Intake and valve covers to match.

View attachment Painted 2.bmp View attachment 133199

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just got thru painting and wet sanding the front valance. All that is left before install is the buffing and glazing. It will be done tomorrow. Saturday is the day of install . I will post some install pics saturday. Billit grill came in and the front splitter will be on also'

roush buffed.jpg billit grill.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.