·
Registered
217 Posts
Looks Nice.. How long to install?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At night do bugs combust when they fly in front of your car?
LOL. I think the same way. This one is my wifes that I am moding for her.I don't like the big ones in the grill either. Hopefully I can talk her into putting the upper grill in it. or at least put the black outs back on .

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks Nice.. How long to install?

I started this morning at 8 finished at 1. Painting was the longest part of it. Looking at the factory paint job compared to mine is a little difference. I should have not made it so slick.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah but I'm sure it was fun doing it yourself. I installed my lowering springs and really enjoyed it. Why pay when you "can" do it yourself. Looks good, I love the front valance. It should have came with it that way stock

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah but I'm sure it was fun doing it yourself. I installed my lowering springs and really enjoyed it. Why pay when you "can" do it yourself. Looks good, I love the front valance. It should have came with it that way stock

Your right it was fun. About your springs. Which ones did you get? I think that is next on the mod list after rally stripes. How hard was the install. Any pictures?

·
Registered
659 Posts
Did you show your wife the look of the upper grill or the saleen grill?

With the lower billet grill you really have to put an upper billet grill on since the widened honeycomb look doesn't look right.

Roush bumper looks great though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you show your wife the look of the upper grill or the saleen grill?

With the lower billet grill you really have to put an upper billet grill on since the widened honeycomb look doesn't look right.

Roush bumper looks great though.

Great news, got the ROUSH upper grill ordered should have it in next week.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I got the top grill installed and put the dark lenses back on the big fogs. Now what do yall think. I sure would like the ROUSH upper but it is my wifes car. I am looking now at getting me one if the raise comes thru next week like it is suppose to. And I can go wild on it.

Upper Billit grill.png

·
Registered
158 Posts
this looks nice. I am thinking of going this route soon on my black GT as well. I like the look of the valence and the grills. hmmmm

but my next mod is suspension. I gotta have it lowered. I am leaning towards two setups from all the reading i have been doing.

either

steeda ultralites with koni STR.T

or

steeda sports with tokicko DSpecs

gunna keep researching and find the right one.

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
Sorry, but I don't see the point of having a grille with fog lights holes and not having any in it... Why didn't you get a plain grille?
Just saw the fog lights now (I'm on my iPhone...). I still prefer to see them or to have a plain grille with no fog lights.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, but I don't see the point of having a grille with fog lights holes and not having any in it... Why didn't you get a plain grille?
Just saw the fog lights now (I'm on my iPhone...). I still prefer to see them or to have a plain grille with no fog lights.

Cowboy we are on the same page. The ROUSH 7 bar upper is what is suppose to be in there. If you loook at the plate HER 50 you can see the problem. No style points. But it was the only one grill that kept the lights in the grill. She didn't want me to put the tinted covers on the fogs at least it tones them down. As far as lowering that was going to be the next mod but then again HER 50 says it all.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Who did you order the bumper through? I've waited over 2 weeks and mine hasn't even shipped yet!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Who did you order the bumper through? I've waited over 2 weeks and mine hasn't even shipped yet!

AmericanMuscle. It only took about a week to get it. Did you order it painted? Or you gonna doit or get a shop to paint it? I did Mine myself. Got a few helpfull hints for the doit yourselfers. Painted parts take a little longer to come in.

View attachment Roush buffed.bmp

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Are you able to light up all 4 of the fog lights?

No the switch turns on one or the other. I am ordering either the Roush upper grill or the Salene Grill next week. Still trying to decide which one.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm blacking out my car so I have to keep my fog lights. I don't think the headlight by them self would create adequate light at night or during bad weather. If it wasn't for that a billet grill would be in my future.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts