Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone shopped at RPMOUTLET.COM and would like some feedback on their customer service, product, etc. I've read some reviews online about rpmoutlet.com and they have pretty bad reviews. Just want to know you guys/gals experience with them. Thanks.

·
Registered
186 Posts
stallion05 said:
I was wondering if anyone shopped at RPMOUTLET.COM and would like some feedback on their customer service, product, etc. I've read some reviews online about rpmoutlet.com and they have pretty bad reviews. Just want to know you guys/gals experience with them. Thanks.
I got my K&N air charger from them. Pretty quick shipping and friendly people on the phone (I called them to order). They provided ups tracking as well via the website with just your phone number rather than having to type in the crazy alpha numberic ups tracking number as usual. The only complaint I have is I could have got it a little cheaper other places, but when I ordered no one else had it in stock and K&N was on about a 10 week backorder according to 2 other places I called, so I paid for the want it now factor. They have some good combo prices with tuners, but I didn't want the predator tuner so just got the aircharger itself.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Their website will say things are in stock whether or not they really are, but they've been good to send me an email right away when I've ordered parts that were backordered. I once added a request (in the comments) to call me when I had a question as to whether I was ordering the right number of parts (ilder pulleys) and they did call me within like 10 minutes. Every time I've called them, they've answered the phone and given great customer service.

I'm happy with them and will continue to order from them.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
I've never had a problem with 'em.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info.

Deku, where else have you seen the K&N aircharger for cheaper? I have a 6 so probably not that many places sells the air charger for it yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts