Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order thru rpmoutlet.com and am having trouble getting them to track it down for me. Anyone else do business with them? Is my order an isolated incident? I'm trying to decide whether to do business with them again.

·
Registered
829 Posts
nonsensez9 said:
I placed an order thru rpmoutlet.com and am having trouble getting them to track it down for me. Anyone else do business with them? Is my order an isolated incident? I'm trying to decide whether to do business with them again.
I have been treated good every time I ordered. I had an issue with a part they sold me and I spoke to George. He handled it immediatly and got another one sent out to me. I bought from them long before I had a Mustang but since I have two they have been getting more of my business.

Ask to talk to George.....

I hope this helps, Russ

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought quite a bit of stuff from them, and had no problems with getting the order. The JBA headers I ordered came without the gaskets, not that I would have used them anyway, but when I called they jumped right on it with JBA and got a set sent overnight. The only negative thing I can say is getting a hold of George can be tough if you need any tech help, but he will get back to you either phone or e-mail. I found thier pricing to be good, and thier sales people honest and friendly, so I'll be going back.

Just keep in mind, some products are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer, and they only help push it along so it could cause a delay once in a while.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
It worked fine the one time I got something from there...

Had a hard time with CS (tech support) but finally got what I needed.

I don't like that they post the manufaturers 'gains' as facts... especially since I've seen more than one of them to go down in smoke on the dyno... one example is the elec waterpump...

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
I've never had a problem with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.