Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody with RTR wheels on a 2011+ mustang V6?, do they fit?
Im planing to buy a set for my red candy but a can't find any pictures on a v6 which I would love to see before I buy.

G

·
I think they look great, but there are similar looking wheels for less money and more sizing options. Search on TSW Nurburgring, Drag DR34s and Falken RT-7Ms.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
The RTR's stick out too much. The actually stand out a little past the rear fenders. Unless you're sporting curb feelers I'd skip on them.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
u will have no problem with the fit

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
The RTR's stick out too much. The actually stand out a little past the rear fenders. Unless you're sporting curb feelers I'd skip on them.
They do push way out to the very outside edge of the fenders.

9.5" wide wheel with only a 30mm offset. They would be better with about a 38-40mm offset.

·
Registered
616 Posts
aren't the TSW Nurburgring also ~7lbs lighter than the RTR wheels?

·
Registered
331 Posts
nice rims! I had been thinking about the race stars, but think thats too small...would rather keep my spirited driving through corners with bigger rims like 18's or so.

Dang only a 13.02 with those mods? Not saying thats slow, but thought he could have gotten into the 12's with the stall.

·
Registered
540 Posts
With the Drag DR 34s will this size work with our cars?

Drag DR-34 18X8 5x100/114 35mm Charcoal Gray

Drag DR-34 18X8 5x100/114 35mm Charcoal Gray

Im wondering because they are only 21lbs. And I beleive I can run a 255 width tire with an 8in wide rim if im not mistaken.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
449 Posts
nice rims! I had been thinking about the race stars, but think thats too small...would rather keep my spirited driving through corners with bigger rims like 18's or so.

Dang only a 13.02 with those mods? Not saying thats slow, but thought he could have gotten into the 12's with the stall.
you do realize 12's is normally always v8 territory....the car at least needs longtubes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts