Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new here.
I recently purchased a new deck for my 02 Mustang GT and need to know where to run my 4 gauge power wire - without drilling - through the firewall.

Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks!

·
Registered
290 Posts
if you jsut have a deck you wont need a power wire. unless your running subs and an amp or speakers and an amp

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, sorry I should have mentioned that.
I AM running subs and amps, just need to run the power wire through the firewall.
(Brad is actually chest deep in the dash and his GF is writing this-hense the lack of obvious info :S sorry guys!)

·
Registered
290 Posts
haha its ok most likely you will have o drill find a spot so it will be up near the wire harness of the car anyway find a bit jusas big as the wire and drill easiest thing to do not many vehicles can you actually not drill through the firewall it isnt that bad and barely noticeable i do it all the time. if you really need to since i noticed your canadian call 1-306-380-2699 and i can tell you on the phone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need to find a way to do this without drilling as it will void my warranty. I think I may have found a way...
Worst comes to worst I'll just google till i find a way to do it.
Friggin tedious I tell ya.

Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hmm? are you sure it will void your warranty. i think i would call ford themselves and get what they would do. and random question how do you still have warranty on a 8 year old car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.