Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive heard that you can hook up your zex tps wire to a wire directly going to the gas pedal? Anyone know what wire it is? Im having some problems using the yellow wire on the tps.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
So ive heard that you can hook up your zex tps wire to a wire directly going to the gas pedal? Anyone know what wire it is? Im having some problems using the yellow wire on the tps.
What problems are you having, I used a quick connect. That took me about 3 minutes . I would not advise hooking it up were you mentioned.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea im using all the supplied hardware, my problem is that the nmu programs ok, but when the car is on and driving itll spray at 1/4 throttle and not at full throttle like it should. But if the car is not on and I test it it activates fine. I have a bbk tb but it works fine never had any issues or codes

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Yea im using all the supplied hardware, my problem is that the nmu programs ok, but when the car is on and driving itll spray at 1/4 throttle and not at full throttle like it should. But if the car is not on and I test it it activates fine. I have a bbk tb but it works fine never had any issues or codes
I would call Zex, I suspect a bad NMU.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@bkid, called zex told me to hook it up to the harness behind the pedal, a lot of customers do it I guess, but dosent know what wire, seen elswhere where another gt had a problem with it going into limp mode and did it to the pedal and got it working, so idk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts