Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well basically I'm looking at ordering a lot of the exterior parts and hope everyone can give their input.

First and foremost I am looking at the CDC V6 chin spoiler. I am hoping sumone who has it can put some input, preferrably one that is painted.

Next I wanted to get the CDC ducktail spoiler.

CDC's Billet grill, the powerdercoated black one. I am worried as to what I can do with the bottom half. I dont know if it will look ok if they will look mismatched.

And finally both Cervinis 1/4 and lower scoops.

I know its a lot to ask for but the one I am worried about the most is the front chin spoiler. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
i don't know why, but i like your car without the 1/4 window scoops. that part of the car already looks amazing in all the photos you had in your other topic. chin spoiler is a good idea.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Why not get them all from Cervini's They make a really good Chin Spoiler. The CDC Ducktail from what I have heard is really small so unless that is why you want it I would look at others. I really like the GT500 Spoiler as well.

I was about to say you should do a black billet grill with your car and i just read that you are doing that :) I think with that black grill you should keep the chin spoiler flat black and maybe see about a Shaker Hood , not sure if they make them for V6's but I LOVE that look on these cars if I can do mine differently I would do it that way.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
yeah i think window louvers will be good but not the lower ones. To me they only look good on the C-Series body kits any thing else it seems to look like people are trying to bolt any thing to there cars.

They fall off too :( I am getting mine permanently attached when I do all my body work and painting. They really do not stick that well.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im worried the CDC front lip wont be visible, like the difference will not be noticeable at all.

The Cervinis front lip is too extreme for me. Not my taste.

Those were interesting comments regarding the 1/4 scoops. Regarding the bottom scoops, I am getting them for only 100 dollars. Someone I know has them and decided to get the Shelby ones instead. I think its worth a shot.

The Cervinis ducktail is way too big for my taste. I like the subtle look of the CDC one. I know its not extreme but it does add enough.

I was actually looking at painting the front lip and at a certain point getting GT takeoff side skirts. I think it would look much better that way but hey I could be wrong.:scratchchin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.