Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I purchased my 89 GT two months ago, hoping to never sell it. It was the first car I had ever purchased, and the only thing I had ever driven before was a 90 Toyota 4-Runner that was oh so slow, I was GLAD to feel the speed.

Well, it's my senior year in high school.... And I need a truck to haul stuff around.... So I just bought a 93 Toyota T100 in MINT condition fairly cheap, and must sell the Stang.... :( :( :(

The truck is slower than piss, but still faster than the 4-Runner, and is also 4X4, so it isn't all bad :D To celebrate the last day of driving my Stang to school, I got a huge group of friends to watch me roast my tires off in the parking lot... Along with a very very cool student resource officer, that didn't even give me a ticket :D

I may not have made many posts here, or even been here that long, but thanks for ALL the help yall have given me... expecially with the heater core replacement!

Looks like i'll just become another civilized driver... No more having fun in the Stang :( I still have plans to get a 4 banger and drop a big block in it in a few months :D

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Get rid of that darned truck and just learn to remove the hatch on the GT.
Honestly, what do you really need to haul? If it doesn't fit in my Mustang, it ain't coming home with me!!!:cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
i agree. why get rid a the stang. i went to visit a friend of mine in cali and stayed there for a few months. i had alot of stuff to move back with. lol you could not see out the back glass. from the back of the hatch all the way to pushing my seat forward some was full of stuff. so see you can haul alot of stuff in a stang.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Get some new friends that have a truck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.