Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i just recieved my new saleen bumper, grille from cal mustang. it looks great. nice and plastic. well i got to get it painted but it came with no installation instructions. anybody have any instructions for me. i think i can figure it out but any help would be great.

thanks

·
Registered
332 Posts
1. Front Shroud Removal : Remove (6) push pins, save them, remove shroud.

2. Turn wheels all the way to the right. Remove three screws from each front wheel wheel using a phillips head screw driver. These are located to the front lower.

3. Pull inner fender liner out enough to insert a 10mm shallow wobbly, I used a stright deep, on a 10-12" extension. Remove 2 nuts on each side. The nuts is hard to see, there are actually 3 there, but just the 2 outer need to be removed. Do this to both sides. These are on studs

While on the ground, reach inside fascia and under turn signal and side marker lights by twisting them.

4. From underneath the front remove (4) 5.5mm screws.

5. Remove upper front fascia support bolts (2) 10mm, one by each headlight.

6. Place palm down by each front corner and press down to slide fascia off studs held by nuts in step 3. Let fascia sit on frnt bumper and unplug driving lights. Headlights remain on vehicle.

It's really easy and takes about ten minutes. The hardest part is reaching up behind wheel well and getting the two nuts off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts