Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Progress at last :worship :worship :worship :worship :worship !

The Powder coated MRT struts blended in so well I didn't even notice them. My wife spotted the MRT sticker & asked "what's that ? :confused:

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is the Saleen Supercharger Installed along with the Injectors & CAI
:eyepoppin :eyepoppin :eyepoppin

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I LOVE :hearton: The look of the Bassani Mufflers & Tips ! Now all I need to do is listen to them !!! :green

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For No particular reason, took 2 pictures underneath. Figure, most likely, this is the cleanest, I'll ever see it & hey my red lenses haven't fallen off yet ! :grinroll:

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackened said:
trade ya? :worship
LOL :nogrinner Geesh I don't even know what I have yet...my car has a whopping ..are you ready for this ...480 miles on it..:scream: ..sat on the dealer lot 6 weeks after I bought it before it could be delivered & now 3 weeks at the HP shop..it's like we lost spring & summer :weeps & the gears aren't done yet :doh: ! Maybe in a few thousand miles :kooky:

PS - at a LI Mustang Club Car show ...a new GT40 side swiped a belgian block & tore his aluminum car open like the titanic ...Uh...he wasn't too happy :madas:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Sweet ride! :happyhapp

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
STONECOLD said:
Sweet ride! :happyhapp
Thanks Man...BTW... had a custom Pulley installed so the Saleen is up to about 8 lb's Boost Vs the Normal 4-5 lb's..I heard of guys safely jacking it (saleen's) to 12lb's + on the boost so should be in my 'safe" comfort zone...Hopfully . LOL

·
Registered
151 Posts
Holy cow very sweet. I have the same Bassini setup and trust me you'll fall in love with the sound. Can we get a pic of the spoiler from the side as well as a shot of the scoops. Those are my next mods. Again very, very sweet.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
theyogawarrior said:
Holy cow very sweet. I have the same Bassini setup and trust me you'll fall in love with the sound. Can we get a pic of the spoiler from the side as well as a shot of the scoops. Those are my next mods. Again very, very sweet.
Hey ..thanks for the compliments :smoke:

The few side shots I have is what is in my gallery, but here they are , both (side scoops & ducktail ) are cervini's ...With a rag top IMO the Bigger Ducktail adds some balance to the back end .

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
The car looks GREAT! what kidn of gains did you get on the saleen im shopping around befor ei decide on a kit to get!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Johnstone610 said:
The car looks GREAT! what kidn of gains did you get on the saleen im shopping around befor ei decide on a kit to get!
Thanks ! Think it will be dyno'd saturday & will let you know the results...the 3.73's will be installed later by a different shop ...but they shouldn't affect the dyno results ...Will end up with 2 tunes though on the X-cal one for stock gears one for he 3.73's

My goal is 400 rwhp but think i'll be about 30-35 light ..that's OK though , just have to get some long tubes & X-Pipe offroad to get to goal .

Mainly I'll be looking for a GOOD brake set up after this .
:winks​

·
Registered
829 Posts
You have an overwhelming car! I wish I was your neighbor. I love to do this stuff too and we could help each other spend money till kingdom come! Great car !

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gig4Fun said:
You have an overwhelming car! I wish I was your neighbor. I love to do this stuff too and we could help each other spend money till kingdom come! Great car !
Hey Gig Ya ever hear the term more $$$ than brains ?
Think I'm lacking in both :dunce: LOL

Tell ya though..I can spend with the best of them ! :gringreen

Hows your 06 ?? You got some mean machines there ! Couldn't fathom tricking out 2 of them :happyhapp .

That's why I'll just wait for 07 shelby after this , heck I think It'll be cheaper than what this monstrosity will end up costing :doh:

Here's to Good health ! :drink: Next time your in the Big Apple ..LMK

PS- Bankrupcy laws change Mid Oct. Nows the time to charge em up Everyone :evillol:

·
Registered
36 Posts
ahaha..damn 400+ hp...hows the wind noise flying down the highway?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Madhouse said:
WOW. That about sums it up, just ... WOW.

Your car is absolutely awesome roboz!!
Hey what up madhouse ! Thanks !! ..hows that ride of yours coming along?? If it's like mine , delays, delays, delays, :eyebulge:

Sal had his ride at englishtown ...MM&FF did a test , it should be featured in an upcoming issue..think he ran 11.8 -11.9 ...117 T. speed

W/ Slicks & gears He coold easily get down into low 11's .. he's still running the stock 3.55's . few more mods he'd proabbly break into the 10's

LMK how your wheels are making out...after the gears are done I'm gonna work on the brakes ...shoulda done some nicer valve covers before he put the blower on :doh:

Cheers !
:drink:

·
Registered
172 Posts
The blowers are hard to come by right now, but I've gotten word that my unit will ship no later than this coming Friday.

I cannot stand this waiting!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
awesoem RO! keep me updated you can PM me anytime!

·
Registered
243 Posts
This is a danm sweet car, looks near factory, except for the red lights and GT500 sticker... to each his own, I guess. It looks almost like some type of special edition.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts