Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new to the forums and introducing myself. St. Louis metro area Mustang owner. Previously owned a 2000 V6 and upgraded in January to a 2010 Mustang GT :bounce2:. I've sort of lurked the forums for a while but haven't registered till now.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome - it's great to have you aboard!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Nice to meet you!

Pics! You got Pics!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, all.

Pics! You got Pics!
I'd love to, but we've had a lot of crappy weather lately; next time it isn't all cloudy and gross out, I'll take some pics (if I can find my blasted camera!).

Bone stock, grabber blue with black pinstripes under the windows. Thinking about a black racing stripe, but haven't decided yet.

No mods just yet, but I do have a set of Violators on the way. Curse this long weekend. I knew I wanted to swap the mufflers for something more aggressive when I got it, but wasn't sure quite what; settled on the Violators since everything else was more than I really wanted to spend on something I hadn't heard in person (Magnaflow et al) or sounded sickly and unnatural from the clips I'd heard (looking at you, Flowmaster - plus, I'd heard horror stories about them rusting out in less than a year :what:).

·
Registered
41,825 Posts
Well we are glad that you decided to join the site.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Great to have you with us, congrats on your new GT :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
45,992 Posts
Hiya, welcome to the site.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.