Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested we are holding our annual Mustang Show on October 2nd at the Embarcadero North in San Diego. It's open to all cars but mainly Mustangs of all years. Go to www.sdmustangs.com for more info.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Cool.... I wanna go... directions/location? I am off the 15 / 91 interchange.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The show is on the grass behind Seaport Village. I15 South to the 163 West. Exit to Downtown San Diego is 10th Ave. Take 10th to Broadway and turn Right. Take a Left on PCH and It drops you right at Seaport Village. Last year there were 250 cars. Pics from last year and entry application on the website. Try Mapquest for more detailed directions from your location. Some of the pics in my gallery are from the Corvette show at the same location this year.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just a bump to remind the So Cal guys. I was at the Camaro show last week at the same location. The Camaro club had 24 of their cars present. According to our car show guy we have more than that number of 05's and 06's registered. Last count was 175 total cars and trucks registered so it should be a killer show. We usually get a large day of show registration as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts