Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for people in Savannah,GA to form a group of Mustangs for like a club. I see alot of them around but no one has posted in Savannah!! No more imports! Tired of seeing import clubs!! Want to form here hopefully someone out there would come together to help! Just PM me or my e-mail @ [email protected] Suggestions???

·
Registered
9 Posts
im in the savannah GA area, new to this forum...but maybe we cant get something going car club wise....im currently a founder in www.phatphuknkustoms.com but would love to have an all mustang club....hit me back

·
Registered
7 Posts
I used to belong to the CSRA Mustang Club. There is a club in Savannah. They host a show every year around the third weekend of October.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Anyone still interested in gatherings?

Have my stang cleaned and ready to show. Would like to see some weekly gatherings for all that could make them. I know all can't make them all the time, but thats the purpose, to have a gathering spot for us. No club commitments just a bunch of Stangs gathering to shoot the breeze.

Worked out really well in Tucson Az. Even had invited other car clubs for a Saturday gathering for cook outs.

Am in Rincon

·
Registered
123 Posts
Catch everyone soon. Keep an eye out for me cruising between Hunter & Rincon

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts
This posted thread lacked input and is now considered dead

1 - 10 of 10 Posts