Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving my Mustang around town today, just out for a nice drive when I saw a Orange Boss 302 sitting in a parking lot with the hood open. I went and talked with the guy for a while and looked at his car a lot. It is a gorgeous car, sounds awesome and I want one:D:D

He said that the dealer he bought it from had it listed at 20k OVER sticker price!!!!! He didn't tell me what he did pay for it. He also told me that he had a 2008 Shelby GT500 before but had sold it and regretted it. He said he had also looked at buying other shelby's and even a 2009 GT500 KR! but he decided on the Boss. One thing I did not like was the hood stripe. It looks great in pictures but IMO just doesn't fit when you see it in person.

I would have took some pics of my car next to his but I didn't have my camera on me. That's probably a good thing because my car was kind of dirty. I'm sure I'll see him around town again so I will try to get some pics and post them when I do.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Thats sweet! I saw one in the person not to long ago either it was such a beautiful mustang!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I doubt many will get to see one in Person, not many Dealers will even get one. I was all Hyped Up over them but that's over with, sure there a Beautiful Mustang but I'd never pay $20+K over Sticker Price even if I could get one.
Also the more Pics I see of them Im not really Impressed with some of the Color Schemes, I dont like say Red Painted Rims and some of the Colors and Stripe Colors are just too Out There for Me. Im Old School and think they should have stayed Old School on them. Mabey like a Grabber Orange and a Black Stipe, something simple but Cool Looking, late 60's Colors ect.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow.... I haven't seen one in person yet. I think I will one day though, mustangs are REALLY common down here where I live; a lot of enthusiasts too. But with the whole scarcity thing- very few dealers got one (my uncle owns a Ford dealership, and no, he didn't get one) and those who did get one had them sold almost immediately. But most of the 302s were pre-ordered in the first place.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I saw one on I-75 just north of atlanta on my way back from florida it was blue and white soooo nice i pulled up beside him and convinced him to let it go a bit:gringreen sounded amazing :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
603 Posts
The son of a club member just picked up his, I'm looking forward to checking it out at our next meeting. Every review is good, even from Top Gear UK magazine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts