Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Italian feast in Belleville, NJ yesterday. I went to park, and I spot a foxbody down the street. So I walk towaard it, and right away I knew it was my old one before I got right by it. It was a sad sight to see. The top was destroyed and all taped up with CLEAR packaging tape. The bumpers had scuffs and chips. One of the tail lights is all beat up. Really makes me regret selling it now. I'll post up some pics later.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sold it to someone, and then he sold it again. They could have at least taped the top with BLACK tape to match...idiots. I gave them a new top with it but apparently they didnt want to spend the 300 to get a nice brand new top put on

·
Registered
511 Posts
i always hate to see my old vehicles. unfortunately the last three vehicles ive sold are all within 20 miles of me so i seem them regularly.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
thats one reason i dont see myself selling my cobra. if i ever sold it and saw it destroyed somewhere, id be pissed.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I almost want to go offer the guy money to buy it back, but seeing the shape JUST the exterior is in, I don't even wanna know about interior, engine, tranny

R

·
0 Posts
I sold my '01 to a friend. He knows I will kick his @$$ if does any damage to it.
The good news is he loves that car as much as I did.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
That is sad but nothing you can do about...lol sucks...I grew up in Belleville small world where was the feast Franklin Ave?...Near the Wendys?....

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the Feast of Saint Anthony....I forget which street the car was on...I'll be back there tomorrow so I will let you know.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There she is...notice the top :(. Then look at the door...its bent.

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Ouch!
the fox would look WAY better if they replaced it.

but hey things like that happen. Dont worry about it. Just be sure to take care of the cars you got now!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts