Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, thats right, as I was pulling into my garage i cut the angle to tight and scratched the left side of my car, and also dented the the rim of the wheel well, wow what an awful way to start the day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
That sucks! Sounds like my girlfriend, she just messed up her 01 TransAm by backing out of her parking spot at work too fast! She cut the wheel hard to the left and ended up slamming her right front fender and wheel into a concrete pillar!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
This happens a lot if it makes you feel any better, you can drive across the country without a scratch but going to the corner store or your garage can be a problem.

I broke the mirror backing my 300ZX out of the garage last summer during a blackout, still have not replaced it!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Once, I forgot my bike was in gear, so after i started it and released the clutch to back it out of the garage, it kicked forward and slammed into an old recliner I was storing. I felt like a real bonehead, especially since the bike was only 2 months old.

Just be more careful next time, don't let it rub you too much.

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
Makes my tummy sink! I did that but took a good chuck from the front facia. I have extra piant so I covered it until I can get her in when I need any body mods painted.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, but yeah ended up costing 2095 to repair but whats worse is its gonna be in the shop for 5 days. Thats the longest ill have spent without driving it since i bought it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
haha, but yeah ended up costing 2095 to repair but whats worse is its gonna be in the shop for 5 days. Thats the longest ill have spent without driving it since i bought it.
Wow, you must have done quite a bit of damage, I feel sorry for you, I get withdrawls if I go longer than a day without driving my girl.:weeps

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
that sucks.... my garage is so tight, i'm surprised i havent had that happen yet lol it doesn't seem like a tough mistake to make

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.