Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday I went out to a stretch of highway to get a data log with my X3 and a laptop (first time trying to record directly to LiveLink on a laptop). I connected the laptop through the X3 to the car and all seemed fine but when I try to start data logging it comes up with "ReSetupPid Failed". Tried it a few times and sent an email to SCT support, they recommended a particular order for hooking everything up but I still got the error. They then recommended I call their support line from the car with the laptop and an internet connection so they could get in and take a look. Which would be great if I could swing it with my hours :headscratch:

Anyone have an issue like that before?

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Thougth I'd throw this out there. SCT has updated their software. Go to SCT website and click on Tech Support link. There is a new version of LiveLink available as well as firmware updates. I know for a fact the latest firmware for Livewire fixed the ability to read DTC codes.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thougth I'd throw this out there. SCT has updated their software. Go to SCT website and click on Tech Support link. There is a new version of LiveLink available as well as firmware updates. I know for a fact the latest firmware for Livewire fixed the ability to read DTC codes.
Yeah I noticed my 3000 model X3 is now a 3015 SF3 :headscratch: I updated all the firmware and software accordingly, wouldn't be surprised if that's the problem but I'm not sure what to do about it. Wish SCT would hire some decent programmers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.