Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to adjust some settings on my tune, with my sctx3 tuner, & when I tried to reupload the tune it says " error 1034" download failure detected. Please return vehicle to stock if the vehicle does not start.... This is weird cuz I can't do any thing with the tuner now how can I fix it???? Btw my car starts and it still has the 93 tune in it.

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Dude, leave it alone and your Xcal might be crap now. That happned to me on my dyno tune day for my Lightning. I tried it again, it downloaded but then said the error and my truck wouldn't start and you couldn't do anything to put it to stock or the tune. Had to buy a chip from the tuner and he had to disable my PATs so it could start and get it dyno tuned. SCT really didn't work with me on the Xcal3 issue either.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So my sct tuner is junk now?

·
Registered
13 Posts
that's happened to me too, call SCT, they are very cool and after more than 1 hour to the phone (they call to my cell phone in France !) my car start !
(sorry for my english !)

·
Registered
531 Posts
yea before trashing your tuner call SCT. i was under the assumption you did already. im sure they will help you

·
Registered
344 Posts
I agree, call SCT. Even if they won't replace it for free they might give you some kind of special discount to replace it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts