Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking in to buying the SCT chip does it make a big difference? they tell you its big but i want to hear it from someone that has used it instead of getting the sales pitch. i only have a few mods done to the car and i want to add more so i want a chip if i do buy one to be re-programmed... thanks

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
depends on the mods done to your car

basically,if you dont have heads/cam/intake and larger injectors,it wont do you much good..the money would be better spent on other mods at this time

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thanks thats what i needed to know

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
that applies to the fox 5.0 mustangs..the newer ones need a tune for basically everything/anything you do to them for them to respond..thats why Fox's rule:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
that applies to the fox 5.0 mustangs..the newer ones need a tune for basically everything/anything you do to them for them to respond..thats why Fox's rule:bigthumbsup
BAH - don't buy this. The sn95 computer is not that bad...can't say much about the ones after that, but I felt compelled to stick up for my car :)

·
Registered
6,328 Posts
BAH - don't buy this. The sn95 computer is not that bad...can't say much about the ones after that, but I felt compelled to stick up for my car :)
i was actually referring to the mod motor cars..i always forget the 94-95 cars have pushrods

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.