Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My SCT won't "marry" the car. I plug it in to my car, press program vehicle, strategy tune, wait for it to tell me to turn on my key. It then tells me to turn my key off. Immediately after it tells me "no strategy tune found" or "read strategy failed" Im using it on an 2005 GT. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
My SCT won't "marry" the car. I plug it in to my car, press program vehicle, strategy tune, wait for it to tell me to turn on my key. It then tells me to turn my key off. Immediately after it tells me "no strategy tune found" or "read strategy failed" Im using it on an 2005 GT. Thanks in advance!
Id contact American muscle after new years. I'm sure they won't be open tomorrow. They will fix you up

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
533 Posts
When did you receive the tuner? What happens when you plug it in and just get the tuner to read the ECM number or VIN?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Yea I also say click on the custom tune and then select the custom tune you want to upload and see what it does then. Why would you want to select the strategy tune anyway?

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
its been a long time for me but i think the very first time you plug it in, it does its thing and downloads the stock file and locks to your car. then like said, custom tune

1 - 6 of 6 Posts