Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not another SCT update omg im scared thread, I just wanted to inform that i just returned my car to stock and updated the SCT device and Re-Flashed my 93 Steeda Tune back on the car without any hiccups. Only thing when I was updating the device it got stuck it seems about a Quarter of the way through, so i just exited and re-started the program and it updated successfully. It was stuck for about 15 minutes so since the stock tune was already on the car i just said frick it and re-started the program. On a side note THE STOCK TUNE SUCKS!!!! oh my god i forgot how much of a difference steeda made on this car . I had to take it for a drive so i inserted the Sleeve in the AirRaid and left the house. God im glad i got a tune it felt so sluggish compared,but enough of that theres a million and one threads that cover that topic.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why did you need to update it? leave it alone?
Forgot that part , gonna get a dyno tune this coming Monday , adding an off road x , I just wanted to get that part out of the way while I was at home and my car wasn't an hour from my house

1 - 3 of 3 Posts