Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the San Diego Mustang Club Mustangs by the Bay car show today. A lot of very nice stangs. There was an '05 mineral grey GT there with black painted stripes and painted mirrors that looked sweet. If anyone knows who this car belongs to could ya let me know, I'd love to get my mirrors painted by the same painter. This car's painted mirrors where head and shoulders above all the others in quality. They looked like they came from Ford that way. Thanks for any info guys!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Osiris said:
I went to the San Diego Mustang Club Mustangs by the Bay car show today. A lot of very nice stangs. There was an '05 mineral grey GT there with black painted stripes and painted mirrors that looked sweet. If anyone knows who this car belongs to could ya let me know, I'd love to get my mirrors painted by the same painter. This car's painted mirrors where head and shoulders above all the others in quality. They looked like they came from Ford that way. Thanks for any info guys!
I had the dealer paint my mirrors, sideskirts and Roush scoop all to match the body color (Sonic Blue) before I bought it. It looks great and does distinguish it from other 05/06 Stangs here in the area.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was at the show and talked to the owner. Sweet stang. I showed my truck and won first palce in lifted class.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats SonicBlueStang! Did the owner mention who painted em mayhaps? ;o)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know where I can see a pic on the net of the 18" polished aluminum wheels? I ordered them on my black '06 GT Premium Coupe (didn't want to wait for the 18" premiums) but have yet to see what they look like. Mine should be here in about 2 weeks... :happyhapp :happyhapp

·
Registered
867 Posts
I worked the show, parking cars and counting ballots. My red convertible won first place in the 05 convertible class. We had so many 05s we had to split the class. I left the coupe home. There was a 2 way tie for all 3 award levels in the coupe class resulting in six happy owners. If you went - what did you think of the show? Organization, awards, parking etc??? I'm going to be the club activities director next year and would appreciate feedback. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts