Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some seafoam today and my car has 130000 miles and has never had it done before. i hope it gets rid of the sticky lifter and i think there is an exhaust leak so i need to find that. also opinions on hi-flo cats?... hope the seafoam helps alot any experiences what should i expect?

oh yea and whats a good clutch because i have the stock one ford installed its the second one and its slipping i broke it in before i really ran it but, it just sucks. car has 230 horsepower

·
Registered
770 Posts
Your exhaust leak could be from the RH Exhaust Manifold...One of the 99-04 Pony fixer-uppers!

Read your TSBs.

Seafoaming it will be fine, I have an '01 with 140XXX+...and I seafoam her every now and then. Sure did help out those sticky lifters.

Cool smoke show too!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that was an impressive smoke show i'd have to say haha... but i looked for a leak and could not see one... i have only driven 10 miles and have not noticed a big difference. im gonna change the oil in 75 miles or so and hopefully by then it will be cleaned out.

·
Registered
770 Posts
There are people in here that recommend seafoam every oil change...

I think it's okay for every other oil change.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea the company recommends every other oil change but mine did not smoke that much so i dont think i should even do it that much..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.