Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello from germany, i`m drivin`an V6 mustang in black and i make holidays in miami-southbeach at july. i want to buy some parts like grilles, headlights , adjustable panhard bar, and maybe others .
can u help me and give some adresses in miami (if possible in southbeach) where i can buy these parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one who has an adress for me? nobody who is drivin` an mustang in southbeach? i m only afraid that i can`t get the parts in these 12 days of holiday, when i need the hole time for searchin` a shop.

R

·
0 Posts
You maybe want to run up to ft lauderdale thats where steeda is located.....

there really isnt anything in south beach......

two other places to check out Blow By Racing & UPR both in Palm Beach County......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i looked on the websites of all, but no one sells headlights...
upr was the best for me ... i will look how i do it... i dont want to run around for parts the whole holidays ;O/

and another question , i searched the whole web for a list of events and concerts in miami , but theres nothing to find. or is nothing goin`on in southbeach? i search some big stars which are known international (rock ,rap/Rnb and techno)

R

·
0 Posts
i looked on the websites of all, but no one sells headlights...
upr was the best for me ... i will look how i do it... i dont want to run around for parts the whole holidays ;O/

and another question , i searched the whole web for a list of events and concerts in miami , but theres nothing to find. or is nothing goin`on in southbeach? i search some big stars which are known international (rock ,rap/Rnb and techno)
UPR is about an hour from south beach......

Don't fear you will find plenty of music & things to do.....

Also you can check out the Hard Rock hotel in ft lauderdale again only about a 1/2 hour north of miami

There is always something going on in South Beach/Miami......:bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts