Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello from germany, i`m drivin`an V6 mustang in black and i make holidays in miami-southbeach at july. i want to buy some parts like grilles, headlights , adjustable panhard bar, and maybe others .
can u help me and give some adresses in miami (if possible in southbeach) where i can buy these parts?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one who has an adress for me? nobody who is drivin` an mustang in southbeach? i m only afraid that i can`t get the parts in these 12 days of holiday, when i need the hole time for searchin` a shop.

G

·
You maybe want to run up to ft lauderdale thats where steeda is located.....

there really isnt anything in south beach......

two other places to check out Blow By Racing & UPR both in Palm Beach County......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i looked on the websites of all, but no one sells headlights...
upr was the best for me ... i will look how i do it... i dont want to run around for parts the whole holidays ;O/

and another question , i searched the whole web for a list of events and concerts in miami , but theres nothing to find. or is nothing goin`on in southbeach? i search some big stars which are known international (rock ,rap/Rnb and techno)

G

·
i looked on the websites of all, but no one sells headlights...
upr was the best for me ... i will look how i do it... i dont want to run around for parts the whole holidays ;O/

and another question , i searched the whole web for a list of events and concerts in miami , but theres nothing to find. or is nothing goin`on in southbeach? i search some big stars which are known international (rock ,rap/Rnb and techno)
UPR is about an hour from south beach......

Don't fear you will find plenty of music & things to do.....

Also you can check out the Hard Rock hotel in ft lauderdale again only about a 1/2 hour north of miami

There is always something going on in South Beach/Miami......:bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts