Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this earlier in Introductions, but wanted to get it out in the general forum. I own a Black Jade/Black interior 69 Fastback that I have been working on and off for five years or so and have it nearly completed. I do drive it on occasion and really enjoy it. I had a 65 in 66 and missed it for the nearly forty years after trading it for a 68 Torino GT that I wrecked within 6 months...teenagers, what can you say. One of the damaged parts that I need and haven't found in a year or so of looking is the clock panel on the rh side of the dash. The one I have is cracked around the screw holes and the attempt at repairing the crack with glue made it a little worse. I bought a pair of rear quarter scoops from a guy outside of Baton Rouge, but lost his name and number. He told me that he had a number of mustangs for parts at the time, but after Katrina who knows. If anyone knows this guy, I would really appreciate his contact info. I am on vacation next week and could drive down. I am located in Memphis and need to get out anyway. If I can help anyone out with advice, I might be able to since I made so many missteps and stumbles on the 69. I can sure tell one what not to do.

P.S. I just can't say Sports Roof

·
Registered
527 Posts
Since you are in Memphis try Larry's Mustang Supply in Moulton, AL. I don't know his number off hand, but he is a great guy and will help you out if he can.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.