Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I've been looking for a new catback system for my 5.0 2015 GT, and have yet to find any that do not conform to the small stock tip profile. I am looking for tips that do not comply to the contour of the bumpers gfx, instead are flat edged at the end.

My 2005 4.6 GT is equipped with a bassani system with a very bold tip profile that comes out a few inches more than the 2005 stock, stainless with a larger diameter, etc. I cannot find any information on any of my favorite after market brands offering optional 2015 tip designs.

I am not willing to give up a good sound quality profile for looks all together, but I really do not like the concaved, body contoured stock tip looking profile currently that after market manufacturers are selling.

Has anyone seen an after market exception to the stock tip profile? Or know if any current catback providers are offering optional tips I might like?

Any help appreciated. Thanks!

JRC

·
Registered
56 Posts
Well this is what I ended up with. I could not be happier with the sound. It is very aggressive. My neighbors 3 doors down and across the street just told me this weekend that he hears it every morning...

Enjoy,

1 - 2 of 2 Posts