Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey Judistang... how did that part you got for the seatbelt work out? Pics? Ease of installation?
Just curious as I had not seen a post from you after you said you had received them.
Anyone else have any ideas on how to keep the seatbelt from slipping on to your neck..... i use those clips you can buy at Wmart or any store, but was looking for something a bit more permanent than a piece of plastic.....

·
Registered
341 Posts
I'd love to find something for that myself.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think that would be the only thing I would change on my car if I could. They should have made it more adjustable. I was even thinking of getting inventive, but am not sure that is a good idea due to the side airbags in the seat.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Preston... thanks. That is cute and darn it I would look really great using it, but it was not exactly what I had in mind......:gringreen

G

·
I am so sorry I haven't added that to the car yet... we've been a bit preoccupied the last few months with looking for another Mustang ... We got one and yesterday I clayed, polished and waxed the new baby... Next Saturday, mine gets worked on a bit and I'll install that piece... I am anxious to do it, but want some time - I read over the instructions and it's important you install it properly - no drilling required but I don't want to be in a rush...

I'll post next weekend, for sure... my apologies - but my delay has been worth it... :gringreen :bigthumbsup

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.