Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whassup AFM ,

i have a problem with the seatbelt guys , i think the height is not adjustable although i have a premium gt ... how can i lower a little bit , im 6'3 and the seatbelt comes just alittle bit under my neck.

thanks.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
SStanGG said:
whassup AFM ,

i have a problem with the seatbelt guys , i think the height is not adjustable although i have a premium gt ... how can i lower a little bit , im 6'3 and the seatbelt comes just alittle bit under my neck.

thanks.
I am 6'2 with no problem, try adjusting your seat, it will go up and down.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Go to Ford and get yourself a free set of seat belt extenders. Will solve your problem. The Mustang uses part #4L5Z10611C22AAA. The extender will move the belt about 3/4" away from your neck. They are free of charge at the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks Hawgman :wavey -- I also am of the taller persuasion, and the belt frustrates me -- I'd just decided to live with it since it also does this when I drive my wife's Maxima. I'm going to touch base with the dealer when I get back from my trip.:winks
Again, thanks
M-73
PS -- no Nissan remarks guys -- she is a "dyed-in-the-wool" Nissan fan, and they have been the most trouble-free vehicles of any we have owned over the last 20 years. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pcfrisch , its all the way down and still not comfortable.

hawgman , i'll look into it , :) thanks for the advice.

i thought that seatbelt height is adjustable you know ,

thanks alot guys.

A.J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts