Ford Mustang Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2005, 2007 Convertible GT’s. Both auto.
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While installing new leather seat covers in my 07 vert, I broke the side seat bezel tangs? I have power seats. Can someone give me the part number of the bezel, or trim and the clips. Thanks

· Registered
1,134 Posts
Reactions: Cobrajet67

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that and it seems like I have to order black, but what they don't show are the two clips that hold it in. Any clues on those. They are attached to the seat frame and the bezel simply has feet that push into them.

· Tech Advisor
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
5,404 Posts
Thanks for that and it seems like I have to order black, but what they don't show are the two clips that hold it in. Any clues on those. They are attached to the seat frame and the bezel simply has feet that push into them.
Where are your clips? I would think that they're still in your seat frame.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The clips usually do stay in a square hole in the seat frame but one of mine got buggered along with breaking the plastic protrusion in the bezel that goes into it, thus needing the new bezel.

· Tech Advisor
2014 GT, 1967 Fairlane GTA
5,404 Posts
Small hardware items are sometimes just better off being bought at the local dealer. Screws, bolts, nuts, etc I usually just by in person since the online parts diagrams are often lacking and not as updated or complete as they are at the parts counter at a dealership. The local dealer will also be able to print out a copy of the parts diagram page for you to reference.
If the hardware is particularly expensive then I will usually buy online though either from an online dealer or Ebay. Sometimes the dealer will also try to make you buy a whole package of hardware if they have to order it in so beware.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts