Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone making seat cover replacements for these yet?? front and rear if possible
i could get something custom done i 'spose but don't know if i wanna spend the $$$
the original cloth "parchment" covers are taking a beating....does Ford make the parchment in leather/vinyl??
or is anything more "race look" available??

thanx in advance
Marty

·
Registered
329 Posts
i think roush has some, but i think its cheaper to have them made in a upholstery store,,

·
Registered
394 Posts
Katzkin has replacement covers that are totally custom and very high quality. Average price is about $650 for a set front and back including door inserts. They sell a total "Stang" package for the 2005 also.

Katzkin Custom Interiors

·
Registered
329 Posts
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
Katzkin has replacement covers that are totally custom and very high quality. Average price is about $650 for a set front and back including door inserts. They sell a total "Stang" package for the 2005 also.

Katzkin Custom Interiors
do u have them installed in your car, if so it would be nice if you can post some pics

·
Registered
394 Posts
199 said:
do u have them installed in your car, if so it would be nice if you can post some pics
No I haven't gotten them yet. I have had them send the swatches and samples and installer lists (in case I can't do it myself, but I think I can). This is proabably my first purchase after this next Iraq rotation. My vert came with cloth seats, strickly because the Ford "leather" seats are only leather on the small butt section and half way up the back section of the front seats ONLY! The back seats are ALL Vinyl. I'm wasn't paying an extra $1000 for 3 square yards of leather. So, in 2007 I'll have the SC and leather installed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.