Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any good experience with the dealerships along I5? pretty much anywhere north of Olympia, but would prefer seattle area.

i will be flying down at the end of august to test drive, and hopefully order my new stang then, but i will be limited on time, so i just would like to filter through the less credible ones early if i can

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's a bit further out than Seattle, but Price Ford in Port Angeles is one of the site's sponsors and have helped many a forum member with their orders.

I made an enquiry with them via email and got treated very well, although ended up buying off the lot locally.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I got mine from Price also. Call them, Mark can give you a straight up quote in about 5 minutes, no BS. Bowen Scarff is pretty decent also.

·
Registered
420 Posts
It's a bit further out than Seattle, but Price Ford in Port Angeles is one of the site's sponsors and have helped many a forum member with their orders.

I made an enquiry with them via email and got treated very well, although ended up buying off the lot locally.
I got mine from Price also. Call them, Mark can give you a straight up quote in about 5 minutes, no BS. Bowen Scarff is pretty decent also.

+1 Price Ford. Dealt with Mark, didn't buy with him but he is REALLY helpful and informative.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I got a great price quote from Mark Ostroot at Price Ford on a 2012 Mustang that I wanted to order, but I ended up picking up a 2011 that was on a lot locally. I am however going to order my Extended warranty from Mark. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
115 Posts
The best Seattle area dealership is Ford of Kirkland, it's off of I405. Best prices and largest selection since they are the largest dealership in Washington. I had a great experience there.

Ask for Kyle, he'll get you a good price and what you're looking for.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Ended up ordering through Andrew Wight at Evergreen. Ford of Kirkland treated me horribly the two times I gave them a chance, once in person, the other their internet rep.

In person, they refused to negotiate under MSRP on a 2011; and I was expecting to pay way under invoice for a left over. The guy was just crazy. Internet guy wasn't much better. Gave them what other's had quoted me, asked them if they could beat it. I get back a two paragraph email about how what I wanted to order isn't what I really wanted, and I should come look at what he's got on the lot, but he couldn't come close to my number.

Sales people are individuals so you can't discount an entire dealership ... but I wasn't going to give them any more chances.

Wish I'd known about Price Ford.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you Google something like "Seattle Ford Dealers", you should find several on a map. There will be some reviews.

Also, Dealerrater.com will have a feature where you can search by name or by area. People add their experiences there too.

And Angie's List.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
This is a much better resource. I've personally bought 2 vehicles from Price Ford. Mark Ostroot autcrosses his 2011 GT/CS Mustang and is an enthusiasit. He's to the point and will not screw you. His prices will be right on the button, you do not have to haggle or negotiate. Or, you could try someone else...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i did google it several times just so i can look at everyones inventories, i don't really trust googles ratings on the dealerships though.

i noticed ford licoln mercury of seattle, they actually had bad reviews, but i thought i'd give them a shot just because they were the biggest, and right out of town.

i saw price ford, but they are out and around the peninsula right? from the sounds of it it might be worth the drive. i will atleast call them, thank you for the info guys.

anyone deal with Sound Ford? they seem kind of promising too.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ended up ordering through Andrew Wight at Evergreen. Ford of Kirkland treated me horribly the two times I gave them a chance, once in person, the other their internet rep.

In person, they refused to negotiate under MSRP on a 2011; and I was expecting to pay way under invoice for a left over. The guy was just crazy. Internet guy wasn't much better. Gave them what other's had quoted me, asked them if they could beat it. I get back a two paragraph email about how what I wanted to order isn't what I really wanted, and I should come look at what he's got on the lot, but he couldn't come close to my number.

Sales people are individuals so you can't discount an entire dealership ... but I wasn't going to give them any more chances.

Wish I'd known about Price Ford.
Wow sorry to hear you had a bad time there, nothing like I experienced...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Picked up my 2011 GT/CS at Riverside Ford in Sumner, WA. They were pretty good and negotiated around invoice, but I had to work for even that. My car never even made it to the showroom, so they knew I was waiting for it. Kirkland ford ignored me for the 45 minutes I walked around outside waiting for help with money in hand and there was a car there I wanted. Lakewood Ford was pretty good as well, but they didn't have the exact specs I wanted. Sounds Ford was kind of a stereotypical dealer. They didn't have anything remotely close to what I wanted and brought me to the manager trying to get me negotiate a car at MSRP saying I couldn't get a better deal.

I would say the biggest problem is the lack of knowledge of the car, but that has been my experience with buying this car as well as when I bought my GTO. So know what you want, what your want to pay with printouts to prove it (Xplan, KBB values, offers from other dealers) and you should be good to go.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow sorry to hear you had a bad time there, nothing like I experienced...
I know, I went there because two other people I work with got great deals there on their Raptors. But they couldn't remember the names of their salespeople so I had to go in blind.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.